71 custom build

Looks mean! ::thumb::

I'm still getting used to what you did with the leading edge of the hood. It's a little odd - still pretty cool... just gotta get used to it and keep an open mind until it's done.

You do awesome work - can't wait to see it all come together. :bravo:

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

That's a cool shot. Says "move out the way". I'd lose the horse and make my own badge. A build like that needs its own identity. Besides, I've always said, if they don't know what it is, they don't need to know. Lol. Really though, that car will be doing some serious head turning.

I like the apron with no marker lights. Updates the look somehow.

Looks mean! ::thumb::

I'm still getting used to what you did with the leading edge of the hood. It's a little odd - still pretty cool... just gotta get used to it and keep an open mind until it's done.

You do awesome work - can't wait to see it all come together. :bravo:

I have a further plan for the hood, I think you'll like it , it's getting a little sculpting very soon. Thanks , I knew I wasn't done with that, lol, I'm with ya.

I like the apron with no marker lights. Updates the look somehow.

Thanks man, do ya think it needs some sort of grill in there or just open? I have the ring around those inner headlights to use for turn signals.

That's a cool shot. Says "move out the way". I'd lose the horse and make my own badge. A build like that needs its own identity. Besides, I've always said, if they don't know what it is, they don't need to know. Lol. Really though, that car will be doing some serious head turning.

That's just a cheapy plastic horse in there, for build effect . I'm working on a front grill logo emblem with a friend who cuts billet. Also a side lower stripe , similar to pantera that says MUSTERA RC ,in a script, and a taillight stripe also with just RC on it . The finish details are few but will , I think , be effective.

I'd put a grill but blacked out so it cleans up what's behind it but doesn't take any attention away from your cool lines. I like the fact that your calling it something unique to your car. Keep plugging away my friend. We need to be driving these things come next season.

That's going to look really cool keep up the great work. how much are you cutting down thce body?

I cut the body down the middle 4.1" dropped suspension 5" and added air bags, loosing another inch from tire & rim. Total 10 " so roof top is at 40" from stock which is 50.1" I also shortened the body by 8"

Buddy, that kind of continuity of design is gorgeous. I think you hit it out of the park when you can make a change that feeds off the mustangs own original ideas.

Buddy, that kind of continuity of design is gorgeous. I think you hit it out of the park when you can make a change that feeds off the mustangs own original ideas.

Thanks man, from you that's a great compliment. I spent an hour or so last night going over your build pics. What amazing work . Im impressed with much of the work shown on this forum. Glad I found it and proud to be part of it. I'm so afraid of fiberglass, lol , if I can't bend it and weld it, I'm lost. That gooey sticky wet stuff freaks me out. I don't much like finish body work either so getting into a tough part of the build for me now. Just taking it slow and easy.

Well don't that look mean

Thanks Luke ?

Like the grill,lights and scoop just looks tuff. For what ever reason i am getting a aussie xc coupe vibe from the whole front but much leaner and cleaner.I do like the suggestion of a shaker. Good work mate been waiting for new posts on your build.

He has all the vices I admire and none of the virtues I despise

I like yours better. Much better.