71 custom build

Dang guys, up to my old tricks, lol pics upside down sorry, back to working on the Mustera. Dash will be grabber blue and  assemble soon. Redoing seat upholstery. Getting ready to install Fatman frame connectors, stuff the   C-6 in and make a new crossmember. 
moving on with the build pics soon. Thanks for all your interest in the past 

Hey guys, got the dash painted. Now I can install dash leather pads, pods, gauges and put it in the car

45154D36-DD5E-44D0-A88C-B3CFD5CE1082.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the 55 Chevy I’m using to prop stuff on, lol. Pics of dash and pantera tail lights with LED kits installed. 

• 1 month later...

Got the side window Louvers finished in Crinkle paint. Latched on to a few little pantera finish touches. Fit the pantera shift knob onto my B&M shifter.  Got a grill emblem to mount on the hood and got a pantera script and mustang script to put them together to make a Mustera script for the back panel. Adding some 2” angle to brace up the Tinman frame connectors. Got a little welding to do left on that. 

1B68B7A1-B1DE-4BFC-A2AB-572836FD52D2.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Looks more like a Panstang to me.  

Great work!

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

• 6 months later...
Posted (edited)

Hey guys, health issues slowed my build to a crawl. I recently sent the Mustera to my sons shop so him and his boys can work on finishing it. I didn’t want to do this but I’m thinking it’s the only way I’ll get it done. I’m still doing some of the work and supervising. I’ve diverted short term while they get the body ready for paint to bringing back my Moms 93 convertible. Mild restoration mostly cosmetic cuz it’s in original condition with 78k miles. 

CB594044-4B75-4033-9084-0925D3FE494D.jpeg

Edited by Ray