intro TO 7173MUSTANG

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang coupe
HEY 7173MUSTANG

I BEEN LOOKING FOR A FORUM FOR MY STANG FOREVER JUST DIDNT THINK THEY EXISTED. BUT HERE I AM. SO I OWN A 72 COUPE 6CYL C4 STANDARD MODEL. SO NOTHING TO SPECIAL MY 1ST CAR IVE OWNED IT FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND HAVE DONE ALMOST NOTHING MAJOR BESIDES GETTING IT STREET DRIVABLE. WHICH WASNT TO HARD NEW CARB, MASTERCYLINDER, TIRES. STEERING RAG JOINT. FRONT SHOCKS AND SPRINGS. GLASSPACK MUFFLER. PATCHED UP SOME RUST HOLES WITH FIBERGLASS (I KNOW STUPID WAY TO DO IT) BUT I AM GOING TO CUT OUT AND REPLACE WITH NEW SHEET METAL. I HAVE BEEN PLANNING THE BUILD ON THE CAR FOR A WHILE AND I DO KNOW HOW I WANT TO BUILD THE CAR. IT IS A LITTLE OUTRAGEOUS BUT IM PLANING ON POSTING EVERYTHING. SO HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS WILL APPRECIATE A MORE MODERNIZED AND HEAVILY MODIFIED 72 MUSTANG.

ILL BE SEEING EVERY1 AROUND THE FORUMS

Let me be the first to welcome you! All builds are welcome here be it stock or modified.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Can't wait to see some pics!! Keep us posted on progress!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard!

Yes, by all means, please post up your progress on your Mustang. The best way to do that would probably be through starting your "Garage." As previously noted and/or inferred, we value "modified", restored and everything in between as it relates to our '71 - '73 Mustangs.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

::welcome:: to the site!!!!

Would love to hear and see your ideas.

::welcome::and enjoy the site, tell more on your screen name "408"
408 its not a stroker 351 tho i wish it was it a 250ci 6cyl.... 408 is the area code down here in Gilroy,CA.... and the sleepstang cuz im keepin the car as a sleeper from the outside n decked out in the inside(under the hood)

::welcome::and enjoy the site, tell more on your screen name "408"
408 its not a stroker 351 tho i wish it was it a 250ci 6cyl.... 408 is the area code down here in Gilroy,CA.... and the sleepstang cuz im keepin the car as a sleeper from the outside n decked out in the inside(under the hood)
ok was just wondering, I'm in the process of a 408build. Good luck with the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back