1971 Boss 351 Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang Mach 1, 429CJ, J Code SOLD 3/2016

1971 Boss 351 Mustang
Medium Yellow Gold
From Kim Miller Collection
The car was restored in late 2007 and sold to a collector in Arkansas in February l2008. This owner only put 150 miles on the car in the seven years he owned the car. The car has a documented 35K miles at the time it was restored.

I have put over 100 miles on the car in less than a month, I believe like you, the car was meant to be driven and shared with those who might not have been around when it was new!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Boss was produced the same day as mine, so they're like brothers!

Steve
Steve,

That is cool. Are you on Facebook? If you are let me invite you to the "Boss 351 Mustang 1971" Facebook page. It is a very active page with lots of Boss 351 owners and others looking for their Boss 1's.

Boss1Ray is on the page as well. There is also someone writing a book dedicated to the Boss 351. He has been collecting data since the 1980's so it should be great. I will also post this invite on the Boss/R Code page.

Mike

Your Boss was produced the same day as mine, so they're like brothers!

Steve
Steve,

That is cool. Are you on Facebook? If you are let me invite you to the "Boss 351 Mustang 1971" Facebook page. It is a very active page with lots of Boss 351 owners and others looking for their Boss 1's.

Boss1Ray is on the page as well. There is also someone writing a book dedicated to the Boss 351. He has been collecting data since the 1980's so it should be great. I will also post this invite on the Boss/R Code page.

Mike
I just joined a few weeks ago, but have been out of town and haven't had time to check in. Thanks for the invite.

Back