72 mach 1 from the Napa Valley

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCalWhtHrse

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
Hey guys! This has been my project car since I was 16... almost 10 years now... It's been a long road, and I don't feel like I'm seeing the light yet :-/ I did just get her all running and timed/tuned yesterday though.

351 Cleveland 2v

Holley Street avenger 670 CFM

Edelbrock Performer intake

MSD pro billet dizzy

MSD 6A

Hooker LT Headers

Flowmaster 40's dumped

I just recently tore the whole interior out, and installed some new floor pans. Waiting for the driver's side seat riser panel. Then on to the carpet/etc.

34062230.jpg

45628316.jpg

76627813.jpg

85542884.jpg

49298486.jpg

a096034.jpg

::welcome::

Welcome to the 71-73 Forums! Glad to have you aboard! Your 72 looks great! Don't worry, no one's car is ever finished! LOL

Thanks guys! I have some tech questions... i'll have to get some pics tonight to help me explain what issues i'm encountering! Site looks great BTW

WELCOME aboard!

I am very impressed with the approach you took with your car - - I love the graphics, especially on the hood!

I think you will find a GREAT group of folks here who are willing to accept both the purist, the resto-modders and all in between - - you have found a home.

Again, Welcome!

BT

WELCOME aboard!

I am very impressed with the approach you took with your car - - I love the graphics, especially on the hood!

I think you will find a GREAT group of folks here who are willing to accept both the purist, the resto-modders and all in between - - you have found a home.

Again, Welcome!

BT
Thanks! A lot of people ask me why I didn't go with the traditional mach 1 color scheme... well, this was the paint on the car when i bought it. although, it didnt have any front end. I'm going to paint it in the future, but that's last on the list performance > beauty

Is the Cobra a terminator? Love both of your cars.
Its actually a modded sixxer... it's good for my dd commuter :) I have lots of pics of it if anyone is in to new edges here

WELCOME aboard!

Again, Welcome!

BT
Thanks! A lot of people ask me why I didn't go with the traditional mach 1 color scheme... well, this was the paint on the car when i bought it. although, it didnt have any front end. I'm going to paint it in the future, but that's last on the list performance > beauty

Is the Cobra a terminator? Love both of your cars.
Its actually a modded sixxer... it's good for my dd commuter :) I have lots of pics of it if anyone is in to new edges here
Feel free to post your other Mustang pics! We even have a forum for that! :D

http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-other-years-of-mustangs

Welcome aboard. Very nice - not a convertible of course, but still very nice (sometimes people call me a smart ass - not sure why). :D

At some point, I'm going to move from front and rear suspension to engine/performance. I'm looking toward an as inexpensive as possible rebuild with some bolt-on horsepower, and I'd be very interested in hearing what you've done.

Again, welcome to the club!

Doc

Welcome aboard. Very nice - not a convertible of course, but still very nice (sometimes people call me a smart ass - not sure why). :D

At some point, I'm going to move from front and rear suspension to engine/performance. I'm looking toward an as inexpensive as possible rebuild with some bolt-on horsepower, and I'd be very interested in hearing what you've done.

Again, welcome to the club!

Doc
I need to get going on the suspension on mine next, after i get an interior back in place that is. So i'm sure i'll have some questinos for you! I'll post some engine shots soon, i havent gotten around to it yet :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back