7173mustangs.com support?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am brand new to this site and already very impressed with the site. Is there a way to help support the site with costs? I looked and couldnt find a paypal site etc. Thank you!
Go to the bottom of the page and you will see get VIP. Click on it and it will tell you.

I am brand new to this site and already very impressed with the site. Is there a way to help support the site with costs? I looked and couldnt find a paypal site etc. Thank you!
Hey, that's great. One way to do it is to become a VIP for $25. Here's the link:

http://7173mustangs.com/janotas_subscription_page.php

Thanks for supporting the site!

Doc

Your support and the support of everyone is very much appreciated! I was worried about funding when I started this site but it is clear that you guys care about the forums as much as I do! Every little bit helps and I don't think we will have any problems! The donations help pay for domain names, server hosting, Google Ad placement and various other expenses like paying for some of the one of a kind, custom plugins we run here! This is truly a special website and with your generous support, I plan to keep it fresh, entertaining and informative for a long time to come!

Thanks again, EVERYONE! :)

Back