Hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MACHRON

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Just a quick intro, my name is Ron and I live in south Florida. I am huge Mustang fanatic and have owned more than I can remember, starting with my first, a 1969 Sportsroof, to my last one, a 2014 GT500. I actually just sold the GT500 along with my wife's 2014 GT as they were just sitting in my garage and were rarely driven. So we decided to find a project to keep me busy on my down time. I just picked up a 1973 Mach 1 that had been sitting in a garage in Michigan for the last 34 years. Very little rust, straight frame but missing the original engine and transmission. I have always wanted a 71-73 Mach 1 since it is my favorite body style. I plan on making it my own and restoring it back to stock. I plan on 408 stroker, 5 speed mannual, 4 wheel disc brakes and custom touches here and there. I will post pics soon and look forward to sharing info with everyone. Thanks.

Ron

Welcome from Louisiana, I put together a 408 stroker from Sped-O-Motive in my Cleveland waiting on a torque converter for my AOD now.

Back