1971 Ford 429 Cobra Jet Grabber-Blue

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I a lot of money for a c-code car that that now has a ram air... Some people are willing to pay for an original but if this has been changed which makes me wander what else has been changed. Hmmm.

Hhhmmmmmmmmmmm:chin:

This gentleman is trying to cash in on getting a BIG price for being on the rareity train so to speak. $250,000 grand ain't gonna cut it.:shootself:

Keep an eye on this one, as it will be interesting to see how this proposed sale goes down the track.:p

Also - no aircon, and no full length center console, and for a car of this asking price, where is the decent, proper write up description and history of the car?

It is interesting though, that there are some sellers around the world that are starting to come forward and ask BIG prices for 123's, even if they are being unrealistic in their expectations.

Greg.:)

Funny how folks advertise their cars as so rare then they modify it so it is no longer is as it WAS as a rare original item...

I haven't looked at it too close but it is obvious that someone added the argent side stripes.

Ray

Back