Met Carolina_Mountain_Mustang today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
Today, the wife and I made a run over to Hendersonville, NC and met up with Carolina_Mountain_Mustang. We went to look at his 50 Ford Panel Truck, and got the grand tour. What a collection he has. His all original 73 Mach1 is truly a time capsule, as is the 50 Ford Custom right in front of it. Every car had a story and some had several, and David is a storyteller.

He was a very gracious host, and a good cook, too. When we arrived he was smoking ribs, and had fresh corn on the cob, baked beans, and fresh tomatoes for lunch. While we ate lunch, we exchaged stories about cars we'd owned.

We had a great time. Thanks, David.

Today, the wife and I made a run over to Hendersonville, NC and met up with Carolina_Mountain_Mustang. We went to look at his 50 Ford Panel Truck, and got the grand tour. What a collection he has. His all original 73 Mach1 is truly a time capsule, as is the 50 Ford Custom right in front of it. Every car had a story and some had several, and David is a storyteller.

He was a very gracious host, and a good cook, too. When we arrived he was smoking ribs, and had fresh corn on the cob, baked beans, and fresh tomatoes for lunch. While we ate lunch, we exchaged stories about cars we'd owned.

We had a great time. Thanks, David.

Ron,

Thanks for all the kind words. Enjoyed the visit and will have to do again and maybe hit a mountain campground for a few days.

I don't think Ron took many pics except the 50 panel truck.

Here are a couple most have seen the Mach 1 and vert. Both are original cars Mach has 12,000 miles, been in barn since 1983, vert 48,000 stored for over 20 years and the 1950 Ford car has 16,000, in barn since 1954. As Ron can testify I have lots of stuff and am selling some of the parts hoard on eBay.

Ron will look good in a street rod using the panel truck.

Anyone else close to Western North Carolina? Maybe we can have a meet up and do a drive through the mountains.

David
100_2198.JPG

DSC_2012.JPG

Back