Spring Stable cleaning...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'72 Fastback (Mach Badging)
'06 Coupe (Mach Tribute)
I got both ponys out of the barn today and gave them both baths. I snapped some quick pics and posted them in a public profile on Facebook. Here is a link:

Mach's Ponys on Facebook

This was the first time the 72 has seen the light of the sun since September. I have the interior complete (was changed from ginger to black), trunk complete (fully soundproofed and installed sub and amp), and all body mods made including new wheels / tires. Just need to do some minor motor work and she will be ready for shows this year.

IMG01380-20110417-1315.jpg

I'd kill for a pair like that!

Never seen a late model Mustang up close (very thin on the ground here in Australia), but that picture made me wonder about the comparative size of our "big bodied" cars against the new cars. Googled it and came up with these figures - the new models are right up there in the same beefy goodness we enjoy in our early models!

1971 length - 189.5"

2010 length - 188.1"

1971 width - 74.1"

2010 width - 73.9"

1971 height - 50.1"

2010 height - 55.6"

1971 track - 61.5"

2010 track - 62.9"

1971 wheelbase - 109"

2010 wheelbase - 107.1"

Now that's a nice pair! :D
This is my driveway during the summer, the '73 mach, the '95 cobra, and since we had my father-in-law move in, his '98 gt(kind of hard to see, it's the blue car). We are deffinately a mustang family! Good old red, white, and blue

IMG_0367.JPG

Thanka all for the kudos. It is has been (and will continue to be) a fun project and really looking forward to the first show next month to see what kind of feedback I get from my club members...

Now that's a nice pair! :D
This is my driveway during the summer, the '73 mach, the '95 cobra, and since we had my father-in-law move in, his '98 gt(kind of hard to see, it's the blue car). We are deffinately a mustang family! Good old red, white, and blue
That's awesome white73mach! Did yall plan the "red white and blue" color mustangs? That's great!

Back