Caldwell, TX 9/12/15

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Fastback
2017 Fastback
This is the show I mentioned in the Hempstead car show post. Caldwell is 1.5 hours (we describe distance in hours in Texas) northeast of Austin on TX-21. Hopefully some of you guys will be able to come out and join me.

Car-Show-FlyerMailer-Entry-Form_2015.pdf

Attachments

• Car-Show-FlyerMailer-Entry-Form_2015.pdf
    550.4 KB · Views: 19
This is the show I mentioned in the Hempstead car show post. Caldwell is 1.5 hours (we describe distance in hours in Texas) northeast of Austin on TX-21. Hopefully some of you guys will be able to come out and join me.
Hey Jeremy, you think they are like Hempstead? The winners could already be picked out! LOL:D

Sounds cool. Must be a large Czech population in Caldwell. We have a Kolache Festival here in Cedar Rapids every year in the Czech Village Neighborhood. Always a lot of fun good eats! Have fun!

ce549816c6fa168abeea2073ed90fcfa.jpg

Beautiful day for a show!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was the one and only and did not place. There was admittedly some very nice cars. Everyone was tossed into four categories: top cars, top trucks, top Chevy, and top Ford. They announced by number, rather than by car. It was hard to tell who one.

Honestly my heart wasn't in the day, but I did enjoy the drive.

Care looks beautiful, I am sure you had a heavy heart but still enjoyed the day. At least I hope so.
I thank you and I did enjoy myself. I enjoyed the drive more than anything though.

I've learned that people who typically do well at these people choice shows, are those who stand by them and visit "politic". I was not in the mood and stayed under my tent most of the time. I had a bunch of people seek me out to talk about it and there were a ton of selfies taken with it. I'm learning the younger generation find our cars to be their favorite of the old cars.

Jeremy, sorry you didn't win anything but the car looks great! I'm sorry I couldn't make it.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Jeremy, sorry you didn't win anything but the car looks great! I'm sorry I couldn't make it.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
No worries I had a good time. There are several shows coming up between now and thanksgiving. I may do a few more.

Jeremy,

It was the same at the allMustang show in Kemah yesterday. No classes just all the cars in one bunch with five different groups picking their favorite. My car attracted lots of folks but when it came time for trophies they only called out names. Everyone in the crowd had no clue what car won. I really can't understand how you can't call out the car and the owner, after all it's the car that wins the trophy!

Still, as always I had a good time talking to people and especially enjoyed one particular guy that came back three time duepring the day to talk about the B1. He is one of the few people that appreciated the car and was extremely knowledgable about the car.

I know it was hard for you after the loss of your father. I am sure he was a good man and will be missed by your family and all his friends. So, the way I see it your life moves to another chapter as you go on without your Dad. His old Mustang, now yours will outlive all of us with any luck!

Back