Found & Abandoned, Possibly Stolen

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch! Looks like it was run into a cable fence on the right rear. The cable won that battle.

Hope the owner is found so they can at least have their car back.

Ok, I stopped by , looked at the car, the guy I spoke with Has all of the papers for the car, he said it was totaled by the Insurance Company, and he paid them as a buy back to fix it, but its got major frame damage, the floor is actually buckled in the trunk area.

all he stated was Speed had something to do with it, and would not go into more info on how he damaged the car.

but its not Stolen.

well that is a relief. At least there isn't someone out there looking for antique car.

Too bad about the car, looks like it was a nice one. That rear damage is really something.

When you say "Speed" do you mean? I can think of a few meanings related to illegal substances or just plain driving fast.

When you say "Speed" do you mean? I can think of a few meanings related to illegal substances or just plain driving fast.

LOL.... I meant Driving Fast!!

looks like it spun out of control, and hit the Wire type barriers at High speed.

if someone has a lot of ambition its a great project, but I think its a great Parts car.

That is not bad damage but since the insurance settled on it the title will show salvage. If you go to frame shop before starting and get the chassis squared back up replacing the trunk floor, rear panels and quarter is a 3 day job. I have a not crashed 72 vert parts car sitting here. Would use a new floor and tail light panel. Someone in the group had a NOS right quarter for sale not too long ago.

David

Back