Wodward Dream Cruise

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi John,

Larry here, talked to you yesterday, as you know Saturday Aug. 15th we will be at Mustang Alley in Ferndale, Michigan and on Sunday we will be at Mustang Memories at the Ford Product Development Center in Dearborn MI.. Hope to see some people there from the 71-73 site... Will have our 73 red convertible there that I ordered new... It's still all original. check out pics @ mustang68 profile.

Hi Larry,

I haven't been able to get a spot in Mustang Alley, but I will for sure be cruising Woodward Saturday.

I'm pretty sure I will go to the Mustang Memories show. One way or another we will meet up sometime this weekend. Have a safe trip to Michigan today & I'll see you soon! :)

I'm going on Saturday for sure. I don't have a place to park, but if we could meet up somewhere that would be great. I know Larry, aka mustang68 has a spot in the Mustang Alley. That is in Ferndale, which is at 9 mile & Woodard. I am just planning on cruising that day, so I'm sure we can hook up somewhere. If you want to pm me we can try to set something up.

Back