• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 vert for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 convert 351c
http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/5159431255.html

Please see the attached ad. My car is at Scott's new shop in CT. He did a great detail job on the car! Pics show the mint condition original interior and original paint as well as the 2yr old Haartz top and the new gas tank Scott installed. The engine was built by Joe Lapine at Danbury Comp Engines. Dynoed at 370+HP. Lots of top drawer parts, including all new suspension, exhaust, radiator, MSD ignition/dist, Trutrac rear w/3.25 gears. If yer in the area Scott can show you the car, or work his detailing magic on your car! Thanks

The car has approx 45k original miles, the engine has done around 7k miles since the rebuild: bored, line honed, crank refresh, new forged alum pistons, H-rods, Crower hyd roller cam, crane hyd roller lifters, crane gold race rockers, manley ss valves, CHI alum heads, edelbrock alum intake and alum water pump, MSD ignition and dist, new OEM style alternator, transistor voltage regulator, Canton pan, mechanical fuel pump, ford mini starter...around 10:1 comp for pump gas....all the normal stuff ha ha ha

Very nice looking car. Scott did a great job.

I agree the car could not be built to that level for anywhere close to that price.

Best of luck on your sale.

Ray

Back