Happy Boy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbracken

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Cobra Jet
It's been a hot weekend of everything Mustang here in Motor City with the Mustang Alley event tied to the Woodward Dream Cruise on Saturday and then Miustang Memories on Sunday organised by MOCSEM at the the Ford Product Development Center.

Following a quick wash and leather and a 2/3 polish on Friday my car attracted many an eye at the Alley on Saturday and following the remaining 1/3 polish overnight, a few more photos on the Sunday.

But the BEST part of the weekend for me, as I strolled around the swap meet on Sunday wondering why these sellers cart all their stuff around, was finding a superb center console, complete, with great chrome, clock and all wiring, no damaged screw holes and not warped for 'just' $325. Now in my basement are all the various bits (some duplicated) to make up my own console which my car had from new, but my main console would take a ton of work, already has some glassfiber work on it etc etc.

So now all I have to do, is get my new complete and wonderful console fitted and have a poke around under the dash to find the wiring connector for the clock and illuminated ash tray. Oh and get all my other bits no longer needed listed back on eBay.... If anyone needs any console bits give me a shout!

Back