New from Western NC

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,, it is great to find this forum,,, wish it had been around back in 84 when I first got my 1973 coupe,,,, It was pretty much factory then, plain 351c 2 barrel, auto, Ginger interior and goldish exterior,,

in 1989 I was hit by a DUI head on and pretty much totaled the whole car in front of the windshield, the Frame and suspension was all that was left, motor had major damage, I am sure the block was OK but thats probably all, I had a 1970 429 out of a 1970 Torino that needed a home so when I rebuilt the 73 coupe I included the 429 and C6 that was with it, added a Mach1 hood for looks and went with a dark burnt red paint,,, Ya I was in High school alright,,,,

anyway still driving the 73 when the weather is just right and spent alot of time on the interior this past winter, have a few other things I want to work on and think that this site will be a great resource.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard...keep us posted and post some pictures!

::welcome::

::welcome::

Glad to see you here!!

WELCOME aboard!

It is always GREAT for me to see another BBF fan has joined our ranks. You have found a home!

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

welcome!! still new my self..but some fine cars on here..cant wait too see some pics of your car with so much story too it...i allmost did the same thing as a kid too my car..{besides i didnt get hit by a dui}...but i wanted too put a 429 or 460 in there...but glad i didnt in the long run..lol...even my dad wanted to tear the powerwindows out of it..and i refused..lol....but still doesnt matter..i wouldnt sell her for nothing...not many guys like us can say we still got are highschool baby:)

and is it just me?..but every time i post..it does a double post.. and i end up having to delete one..lol maybe its cause im using the quick reply box..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME aboard!

It is always GREAT for me to see another BBF fan has joined our ranks. You have found a home!

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

::welcome:: from North Alabama!

Hey BT, how about an update on the coupe? Been awhile.

::welcome:: to the site from Ontario Canada, BTW did anyone mention we like pictures....rofl
And SNOW TYRES, EH :D
LOL well Jeff last Friday we had all 4 seasons in one day....Today we reached a lovely 45 degrees and looking forward to an outstanding 56 on Saturday...lollerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back