New from Western NC

pposey

Hello all,, it is great to find this forum,,, wish it had been around back in 84 when I first got my 1973 coupe,,,, It was pretty much factory then, plain 351c 2 barrel, auto, Ginger interior and goldish exterior,,

in 1989 I was hit by a DUI head on and pretty much totaled the whole car in front of the windshield, the Frame and suspension was all that was left, motor had major damage, I am sure the block was OK but thats probably all, I had a 1970 429 out of a 1970 Torino that needed a home so when I rebuilt the 73 coupe I included the 429 and C6 that was with it, added a Mach1 hood for looks and went with a dark burnt red paint,,, Ya I was in High school alright,,,,

anyway still driving the 73 when the weather is just right and spent alot of time on the interior this past winter, have a few other things I want to work on and think that this site will be a great resource.

::welcome::

Glad to see you here!!

OKOKOK I'll take a few or scan some older ones!

WELCOME aboard!

It is always GREAT for me to see another BBF fan has joined our ranks. You have found a home!

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.

welcome!! still new my self..but some fine cars on here..cant wait too see some pics of your car with so much story too it...i allmost did the same thing as a kid too my car..{besides i didnt get hit by a dui}...but i wanted too put a 429 or 460 in there...but glad i didnt in the long run..lol...even my dad wanted to tear the powerwindows out of it..and i refused..lol....but still doesnt matter..i wouldnt sell her for nothing...not many guys like us can say we still got are highschool baby:)

and is it just me?..but every time i post..it does a double post.. and i end up having to delete one..lol maybe its cause im using the quick reply box..lol

Welcome to the site, I hope you find this a friendly place.

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

WELCOME aboard!

It is always GREAT for me to see another BBF fan has joined our ranks. You have found a home!

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

::welcome:: from North Alabama!

Hey BT, how about an update on the coupe? Been awhile.

Welcome from Germany.

Originally from Gastonia NC, woot woot NC boys in the house.

:P

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-mach-1]Visit My Garage[/button]

::welcome:: to the site from Ontario Canada, BTW did anyone mention we like pictures....rofl

1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=327]Visit My Garage[/button]

::welcome:: to the site from Ontario Canada, BTW did anyone mention we like pictures....rofl

And SNOW TYRES, EH :D

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

And SNOW TYRES, EH :D

LOL well Jeff last Friday we had all 4 seasons in one day....Today we reached a lovely 45 degrees and looking forward to an outstanding 56 on Saturday...lollerz

1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=327]Visit My Garage[/button]

Welcome from Northern Virginia! I have a lot of relatives in Western NC, mostly around Boone!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

• 2 years later...

::welcome:: from Southwest Florida. Sad story. :( But I understand the 429/460 engine issue. Hubby's doing a 460 in a 65 coupe. LOL.:D I am blessed with a 73 Coupe with a 351C 2v, FMX. Want her as Original as possible. Hope you find this site as awesome as I do. Everyone is super helpful. What no photos!:P

Kat29rn

Welcome from North Carolina.

2rr7aiv.png

Just cruising along minding our own business when BAM!!! The LAWS show up.