Looking for Remington 700 synthetic stock..

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazsper

Reaction score
My Car
1968 Coupe: 393w, TKO-600, Maier Racing springs, Global West suspension, Currie 9in with forged axles, 3.50 gears, Trutrac, Baer brakes front/rear
1973 Mach-1: 351c 4V, C-6, 3.73:1 gears and a long "To Do" list..
I would like to build a custom hunting rifle. I am looking for a synthetic stock for a Remington 700 for a 7mm Rem Mag or a 300 Win Mag. If anyone had one for sale, I am interested.. Thanks..

Mike

I'm building a "hunt anything in North America" rifle. It will be a. It much for pigs. But should be just fine for Elk, Moose, Caribou..

Take a look on eBay. I purchased a spare stock for my Model 70 .458 Win. Mag. there several years back. It was a NOS one that came from the New Haven plant closure. I wanted a spare in case the original cracked. I hunt Africa but have never taken that rifle. It has three times the recoil of the .300 win. mag. with a 510 grain bullet. It shoots a 1" group @ 100 yds. from lead sled.

I have both .300 and .300 short mag. They do a great job in U.S. and on plains game in Africa. I took the #25 Easter Cape Kudu on my first Africa hunt with a .300 with 180 grain Nosler partitioned.

If you are ever interested in hunting Africa I do set up trips both photo and hunting. I have made 14 trips to Africa and don't hunt in U.S. since going there. I made 5 trips to western U.S. but not again.

Let us know what you find.

David

Latest posts

Back