Jump to content

Plate between 351c and c6

Recommended Posts

Shop that was doing the work put in a motor plate for a standard trans.


I am looking for the automatic plate and access panel that goes between the trans (c6) and the engine (351c)


If anyone has one or can point me to the correct part that would be most excellent.




Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...