Why would you do this :(

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salhi_amer

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
I don't know why people customize them so much like this one I found online. It loses everything when people do this to them. Its ugly. They want $39K for it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I would "un-do" it. But that's not exactly what you asked. rofl

Everyone has their own idea of their dream car, doesn't always match our own....

You ask why they would do hat to THEIR Mustang. It is simply because THAT is what THEY like and they have the MONEY to make it happen.

To each their own. :)

THEY seem to forget that EVERYONE might not like the mods THEY have chosen for THEIR car. When selling, the selling parties can only hope their mods are "desired".

Mods can be extremely costly if they aren't appreciated by people with money to pay for an older Mustang.

BTW Even though I am more of a purist - I have seen many modded cars that I would be more than happy to own and enjoy.

Ray

That must have took some engineering. Those doors are DARN HEAVY.

I absolutely know what Boss1Ray is saying...and I agree. It's theirs, this is America, they can do as they wish with THEIR car. I don't care for what they did to that Mustang, personally, but I should thank them. For every Mustang that someone "F"s up, it only makes an original stock, or restored, Mustang worth more! So go ahead people, exercise your right to screw up your classic or vintage car, it's like money in the pockets of those who appreciate the cars as they were made.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like a "wanna be" Ferrari.

Can you imagine having the door hinge giving way while getting in or out?

Back