72 Restomod on Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a build thread on this somewhere, or maybe it was for sale a while back before it was completed. They did a horrible job fitting the new "custom" pieces on that car. The paint job reminds me of the original 10950's batmobile. I like the direction they were going, but terrible execution...sorry.

Ok, I actually like it.

The mods blend in which is not something that is easily achieved. Usually they look like they don't belong but this one's pretty good.

It's a little too much red and black for my taste but I don't hate it at all.

As soon as I saw this I was thinking 2013 Boss Laguna Seca. It does seem like he has some stickers in the car indicating that. I'm with luxstang. Too much red and black. Too much going on but if you look at the body itself....kind of interesting.

I think that iff he chopped some lens off the taillights down the middle horizontally and then glued them back together to fit the height of the tail light panel, and then fitted the fenders to the curvature of the headlights and front facia, that it would look a little better. The interior should be all black in my opinion, maybe with red stitching in the seats, but not entire dash panels...

I don't hate it. A lot of work went into it. Might be better with a milder paint scheme. One of my biggest pet peeves.........TIDY UP THE SPARK PLUG WIRES!!! Looks nice under hood then you have plug wires running everywhere.

A lot of nice work and the red and black looks good to me. Although I agree, too much red in the interior. My main knock is the sloppy wiring in the engine bay. Easy fix, but if he wants top dollar, he should present the wiring better.

I like it. The paint scheme is a little over the top for my taste, interior included but I like the look they achieved with the front and rear mods. If it was mine I would repaint it to be less confusing.

And I agree about the engine wiring, especially the spark plug wires. Also the aluminum cover looks totally out of place, it should be painted black or covered in a thin piece of rubber or something.

As soon as I saw this I was thinking 2013 Boss Laguna Seca. It does seem like he has some stickers in the car indicating that. I'm with luxstang. Too much red and black. Too much going on but if you look at the body itself....kind of interesting.
Actually, 2012, not 13. I own number 472. This car would NOT look good in the garage parked next to it!

2vhx10y.jpg

Actually, 2012, not 13. I own number 472. This car would NOT look good in the garage parked next to it!

2vhx10y.jpg
I always get that year wrong. I'll park my 117 next to yours if that's ok!

2013Boss.jpg

2vhx10y.jpg
I always get that year wrong. I'll park my 117 next to yours if that's ok!
I love the Boss! Being from Iowa and a Hawkeye Fan it is just the right color scheme!

Back