Jump to content

What exhaust pipes on Iron exhaust manifolds?

Recommended Posts

Hello all. So I am currently rebuilding my exhaust system on my 71 Mustang 351W. I will be purchasing some doorman exhaust manifolds and can't seem to find that pipe (with 2 flanges) to connect to the exhaust manifold. Anyone have any idea what its called and where I can find them? btw I will be purchasing Doorman 674 Exhaust Manifolds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If his engine is a windsor, he's going to have a hard time finding them, and will likely need an exhaust shop to make them as the car wasn't offered in that configuration. Maybe the 302 pipes could be altered to fit, but the 351 is wider



"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...