Hello to all

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill73Ragtop

Long time vintage mustang hobbyist
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1969 Convertible Restomod enhanced.
former owner (25 yrs) of 1973 Convertible, 351c, A/C, RA
Interesting site. Just found it. I've participated in VMF since the late 90's, but these days it's hit and miss since work and other obligations take up time that (you would think) could be better spent on the mustang discussion sites...so be it. I'll attach the only current shot I have of my 73 vert - I purchased it from the original owner in 1994 (42K), completed restoration in 1998, it was featured in Mustang Times Nov 2002, has taken a couple 1st place MCA National awards. We drive it quite a bit in the late spring - fall months in WNY. The pic is from the 2008 MCA show in Toronto, Canada. (I lost pics from the last 2 yrs due to computer virus attach last fall, but will take more and post updates)

Looking forward to sharing with the community. Bill

350q9tx.jpg

WELCOME aboard, Bill!

Based on your lengthy ownership and the apparent quality of your Convertible, I am sure that you will bring a LOT of positives to the Site. We have a number of Convertible owners here who I am sure share my happiness with your being on the Site.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

Welcome Bill! Glad you found us! Beautiful Mustang...looking forward to seeing more pics!

::welcome::

Welcome aboard! Always great to see more 73 verts on the site.

Marty

Welcome aboard. Great to see another 73 convertible! You have a beautiful car.

Mike

Thanks All, Please be patient if I don't respond immediately to any direct questions...I an often not on line for a couple days. With summer months coming (and they are very precious here in WNY) if could be longer. I'll see about posting a few pics in the Gallery.

The color is Blue Glow. Hard to believe the paint was applied in 1998 and has 25K+ on it.

k0gdo4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back