Sprint Coupe in Tennessee

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the sprint rear bumper normally painted white?
No. But still a decent price for the overall condition. At least from the pics.

I doubt the wheels are original to the car - either. I'd have to see the invoice/Marti.

-And I am not a fan of air shocks! :(

Ray

Was the sprint rear bumper normally painted white?
No. But still a decent price for the overall condition. At least from the pics.

I doubt the wheels are original to the car - either. I'd have to see the invoice/Marti.

-And I am not a fan of air shocks! :(

Ray
Rear bumper should be chrome, magnums could be original. Ad said its a Package B car. Mine is same with Magnums on the Marti

Made contact with owner, ordered Marti, may have to have fire sale on my Sprint. Wish me luck
Hey man I am trying to find a shrink to stop me do you need help? lol You know the cars go in with a really low offer and work you way to your limit. Got to know your limit and stick with it.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

David

Nice looking car. Someone should grab this one.

John J
This Sprint is now off the market. Closed the deal last night and drove it 200 miles home. Ran good too , needs some things done but its a good driver. Package A car, no Magnums on the Marti. Have appt to see doctor for Sprint addiction :thankyouyellow:

John J
This Sprint is now off the market. Closed the deal last night and drove it 200 miles home. Ran good too , needs some things done but its a good driver. Package A car, no Magnums on the Marti. Have appt to see doctor for Sprint addiction :thankyouyellow:
Big times congrats! Excellent buy!

Ray

John J
Very Cool post some photos when you have time.

John J

I think I remember seeing that car a couple of years ago when we were taking my Daughter to the Knoxville airport.

Hey man glad you worked out a deal. If you find that Dr. see if he works or verts I have bought 5 in 9 months I need help. I tried to buy another one last week but someone got there before me.

David

Oh by the way I have a set of the blue line dog dish hub caps that came on the sprints a vert I bought had them, not perfect but faces are pretty good.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Back