Sprint Coupe in Tennessee

Was killing some time and saw this sprint coupe on craigslist in Tenn. Looks to be pretty good $7,500 asking price.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/5175671837.html

For some reason my explorer will not let me pull a pic.

David

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

If as advertised, that looks like a deal!

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

That is a great buy if it checks out!

398395885_1972Sprint_2015.thumb.JPG.382e5161fe1f6e9d095e06ba7ab1e539.JPG

Ray[/align]

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Was the sprint rear bumper normally painted white?

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

No. But still a decent price for the overall condition. At least from the pics.

I doubt the wheels are original to the car - either. I'd have to see the invoice/Marti.

-And I am not a fan of air shocks! :(

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

No. But still a decent price for the overall condition. At least from the pics.

I doubt the wheels are original to the car - either. I'd have to see the invoice/Marti.

-And I am not a fan of air shocks! :(

Ray

Rear bumper should be chrome, magnums could be original. Ad said its a Package B car. Mine is same with Magnums on the Marti

adpic.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Made contact with owner, ordered Marti, may have to have fire sale on my Sprint. Wish me luck

Hey man I am trying to find a shrink to stop me do you need help? lol You know the cars go in with a really low offer and work you way to your limit. Got to know your limit and stick with it.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

David

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

• 2 weeks later...

Nice looking car. Someone should grab this one.

John J

This Sprint is now off the market. Closed the deal last night and drove it 200 miles home. Ran good too , needs some things done but its a good driver. Package A car, no Magnums on the Marti. Have appt to see doctor for Sprint addiction :thankyouyellow:

adpic.jpg

John J

This Sprint is now off the market. Closed the deal last night and drove it 200 miles home. Ran good too , needs some things done but its a good driver. Package A car, no Magnums on the Marti. Have appt to see doctor for Sprint addiction :thankyouyellow:

Big times congrats! Excellent buy!

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

John J

Very Cool post some photos when you have time.

John J

Congrats! Best looking deal I've seen on craigslist in a while! Should you need an extra set of hands feel free to give me a shout

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

Awesome. Congrats! I wish I had more garage space. Only have 3 stalls and have four cars and a boat. Anyone want to buy a boat?

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

I think I remember seeing that car a couple of years ago when we were taking my Daughter to the Knoxville airport.

Is this now the boat selling thread-I have a 350 powered ski boat I'd like to unload . . . er . . . sell

Hey man glad you worked out a deal. If you find that Dr. see if he works or verts I have bought 5 in 9 months I need help. I tried to buy another one last week but someone got there before me.

David

Oh by the way I have a set of the blue line dog dish hub caps that came on the sprints a vert I bought had them, not perfect but faces are pretty good.

David

David

Nice looking Sprint. I just bought another boat, need to sell one!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Hey man glad you worked out a deal. If you find that Dr. see if he works or verts I have bought 5 in 9 months I need help. I tried to buy another one last week but someone got there before me.

David

Oh by the way I have a set of the blue line dog dish hub caps that came on the sprints a vert I bought had them, not perfect but faces are pretty good.

David

How much? Might put back to stock some day. I need a set of trim for coupe back window

adpic.jpg