• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ansen valve cover set , used. #7214

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastbackjon

Reaction score
My Car
Recently acquired a 1971 Boss 351 that is rough as rough gets.
Will need plenty of help on this one !
Hello to all, have one more part I was going to save from the sold project. Was going to hang these on the garage wall. But decided someone else could probably put them to use. Set of used Ansen #7214 valve covers, with baffles but no oil drippers or plug wire brackets. These are in nice shape. They are the "raw" or unpolished style. Somewhere along their life span, they were blasted. Some nicks here and there, no cracks that I could see. They are in nice shape. Anyway, $125 or offer, price includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Prefer paypal for payment but open to other options. Thanks Jon

nc17pt.jpg

2vm95l2.jpg

2vwryfl.jpg

29d78qv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to all, have one more part I was going to save from the sold project. Was going to hang these on the garage wall. But decided someone else could probably put them to use. Set of used Ansen #7214 valve covers, with baffles but no oil drippers or plug wire brackets. These are in nice shape. They are the "raw" or unpolished style. Somewhere along their life span, they were blasted. Some nicks here and there, no cracks that I could see. They are in nice shape. Anyway, $125 or offer, price includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Prefer paypal for payment but open to other options. Thanks Jon

nc17pt.jpg

SOLD !!!! $100. Will ship on 9/2. Thanks.

Back