Passing of a Mustang Guy

jeremycfr

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also wish I could say the words to comfort you and give reason but I don't thing they exist. A dad is special for sure. You will always have great memories that no one can take. Let God carry you load for you.

David

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Thanks everyone. I went out to get the car ready for a show next weekend and caught myself calling him to ask a question. I was very sad when I remembered.

Awww man, I thought I was the only one that did that!

That frown will turn upside down, trust me. You two were good with each other, and that's why you were going to make the call. Some not-so-fortunate folks don't have that special connection.

Pete - MotoArts Decals and Signs

'71 Sportsroof 351C-4V/4-speed - FINALLY under construction - no, wait, on hold again...

'90 Mustang 7-Up 5.0 ragtop, rolling beater - SOLD

'66 Sunbeam Tiger Mk.IA, survivor

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Ron

The Rickster, a 1973 Mach 1, being restored as a tribute to my brother who passed away with COVID in July 2020.

Billy, a 1976 Ford Bronco, also needs a lot of work.

El Guapo, a 1986 F150, frame-off Resto-Mod.

Also, in the queue, a 1950 Ford F1 Panel truck and 1962 Falcon Ranchero

Jeremy, I'm sorry for your loss. Your words brought back very similar feelings of when my dad passed. It's been 13 years now and I still find myself wanting to dial his number. My thoughts are with you as you go through this.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hear of Dad's passing. Lost mine in 89 at age 69 5/12ths. After series of mini strokes then a big one that left him paralyzed on right side and incontinent for 3 years then after a tour of rest facilities, as a diabetic, losing one leg then the other, he just decided enough is enough and during his recovery room period, he just told the hospital to stop his pain medication.........Mother, like him though a mustang gal with a 74 2+2, copperish body color, began her problems with all sorts of cancers the same time, in 86 that finally took her in 91.(Breast Cancer, Skin Cancer, Ovarian Cancer)

1_12_09_14_11_07_03.png