Met Daniel (Protouringstang73) today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Q code C6 tranny
We got back to Copenhagen today and I got to meet Daniel for a few minutes. He lives about 5 hrs away and had to get back so we didn't get to spend much time talking about cars. From what I understand he is getting ready to purchase another 73 that is pretty much done and is going to let a relative I believe complete the car that he has started. I will post a picture of us when I get back to the US. Didn't see any Mustangs while I was in the Baltics but I kept an looking for one hoping that I could get a picture but no luck. Jari from Finland had to work the day I was there so I missed him and Lars couldn't make it to Copenhagen. Got to meet at least one member though so that was cool.

Awesome John, sounds like you are having a great time, good thing i didnt drop by the other day, was driving in you're area and thought about stoppin in and seeing how things been going with you're ac and how the car is breaking in ;)

Awesome John, sounds like you are having a great time, good thing i didnt drop by the other day, was driving in you're area and thought about stoppin in and seeing how things been going with you're ac and how the car is breaking in ;)
Back on Tuesday afternoon. Car has been running good and was going to change the oil now. Slightly over 600 miles on the motor now.

Hi John.. It was so nice to meet you, just a little sad that I did'nt had more time than that.. But I am sure that we will meet again some time, I hope we will, because you are some really great people! And again thanks for your help with the gauges, I can't thank you enought!

And as John are saying, I have another 73 Mustang on my hand and I am just waiting to get it. It's a little bit difficult to get the car out from it's storage right now. So it is taking more time than expected, but I hope to get it soon! ?

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is so awesome to hear about your trip hear John! Yes I'm sad that I could not travel to Meet you both! But glad that you did meet Daniel and had a good time together [WINKING FACE][THUMBS UP SIGN] 😎 Regards Lars DK73

Hi Daniel have you bought another Mustang? Regards Lars DK73

Wow that is so awesome to hear about your trip hear John! Yes I'm sad that I could not travel to Meet you both! But glad that you did meet Daniel and had a good time together [WINKING FACE][THUMBS UP SIGN] ? Regards Lars DK73

Hi Daniel have you bought another Mustang? Regards Lars DK73
Yes I have Lars, I am just waiting to get it, I expect to get the car delivered in week 39 if everything works out.. :D

image.jpg

Back