Say hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustang Jacky

Reaction score
My Car
1972 6 in line white fastback/sportsroof transformed into an orange/grey mach 1, totally rebuilt from 2004-2006 with a 351 C (328HP)
Mach 1 am Gaart.JPG

Hi everyone,

My name is Jacky and I own my 1972 Sportsroof since May 1994. I first saw it in a shopping mall during a Mustang exhibition, it was for sale. My father thought it would be an idea buying it and after one week of trying to persuade me, I wanted to have it. The car had been for sale for some time as it was a 6 in line. In 2004 came the idea of changing this to a V8. This idea ended in a total rebuilding of the car. From the outside it still looked good, but the chassis... So my husband Theo worked until october 2006 to turn it into a real beauty again, this time not only from the outside. By the way I know Theo because after buying the car I became a member of the Vintage Mustang Club of Luxembourg.

Welcome from Southern California! That would be a fun car to drive through Europe!

My good friend Jacky! Finally after years of bugging her she signed up.

That officially makes two Luxembourgers on the forum.

::welcome::

Back