• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2003/4 Mach1 or Bullit

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too but the wife would shoot me! I personally like the looks of 03/4 Machs with the shaker hoods. The bullets also don't have the rear spoiler & I think the spoiler makes the look.

Good choices. We have two of the 04 Mach's and an 01 Bullitt. Each one has it's own personality and are fun to drive! Good luck with the search.

May07042.jpg

DSCF6942.jpg

DSCF8274.jpg

Do you really need two?
My name is on all the titles, but three of our four college students drive the Mach's and Bullitt, but I can drive any of them when I want to! My Mustang is the 73 Convertible. The white Mach is stock; the blue one has 4:10 gears, Bassani Exhust, and some other mods that have given it more punch! The Bullitt is not quite as fast, but has some nice features too.

I'd go with the mach in a heartbeat! Love them with the shaker, but given the choice, the new 5.0's are bada*s!

Back