What do you think about this Mustang???

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how he got rid of the seams. The fender bulges are a little too much for my taste as well as the rear spoiler setup. I like it but would have toned it back just a tad. Fog lamps have to go. Front and rear tires don't match.

I like the color a lot. I can appreciate the guys work.

This is the style modifications they did back in the 70's when they were new. Sun roof, flares, scoops, metalflake paint were the rage then. Way out of date for sure. Unless it just floats your boat it would not bring as much as a good original version. Lots of the molding in was done with fiberglass and filler and cracks when the car is driven.

I know one Boss 351, from back then, that everything that could be unbolted and put in a chrome tank got chrome plated. Rear end, suspension, driveshaft everything. The guy is having a time with going back original costing a fortune to get rid of the chrome. Not many miles on the car it was show car from new just all the now not so tasteful chrome.

David

Latest posts

Back