Goodguys car show in Colorado

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rarely see them around here but one or two occasionally. Street Rod Nationals in Louisville this year only had two 71-73's. they were nice but still only two that I saw. I am putting mine in it's first show next weekend. Although mine isn't ready imo but my son is really excited about it and has been begging to enter a show. He's only 8 so cant say no to him.

BTW I love the stance, wheel and tire combo you have! Would like mine to have that look when I get the cash for it. Looks like your car is going to turn out great!

I rarely see them around here but one or two occasionally. Street Rod Nationals in Louisville this year only had two 71-73's. they were nice but still only two that I saw. I am putting mine in it's first show next weekend. Although mine isn't ready imo but my son is really excited about it and has been begging to enter a show. He's only 8 so cant say no to him.

BTW I love the stance, wheel and tire combo you have! Would like mine to have that look when I get the cash for it. Looks like your car is going to turn out great!
Thanks, it has been a long process to get it to this point.

Went to the Goodguys car show and out of 1500 cars not a single 71-73. There will be at least one next year.
Looking at wheels and tires for mine right now, what sizes are you running on your car in the pic?

I was at a car show this past Sunday. Over 900 cars. Only one 71-73 Mustang. It was a beautiful Q code 71 Mach 1. I didn't show mine because the paint job is shoddy and it isn't really a show car as I drive it as often as I can, but after looking at some of the cars at the show I wished I had.

Back