Car show today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt1973

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Mach 1 Q-code Medium Copper
IMG_0020.JPGIMG_0019.JPGGot best paint job award today!!image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice... Congrats... Love that color!!!!!!
Thanks! Don't see any of that color around here. It's no bright red or blue but it still stands out.

Thanks to all!!

Great looking car! Old girlfriend had one same color with fold down rear seat. Fun - back then... :) Today I'd be whining about back pain!! :(

Hard to tell from the pic but almost looks like spoiler is on backwards. Straight edge should be towards the front. Again hard to tell because of angle of the pic!

Ray

Great looking car! Old girlfriend had one same color with fold down rear seat. Fun - back then... :) Today I'd be whining about back pain!! :(

Hard to tell from the pic but almost looks like spoiler is on backwards. Straight edge should be towards the front. Again hard to tell because of angle of the pic!

Ray
You know what? I will have to look at that when I get home. LOL :chin:

I usually leave the seat down. Great hiding spot for the towels.

Ray

Spoiler is on right! ::thumb::

Ray

Spoiler is on right! ::thumb::
Good deal! Sometimes the camera angle makes if a little tough to tell. - At least it does for me.

Again - NICE CAR!!!

Ray

Back