Aftermarket ram air hood?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazsper

Reaction score
My Car
1968 Coupe: 393w, TKO-600, Maier Racing springs, Global West suspension, Currie 9in with forged axles, 3.50 gears, Trutrac, Baer brakes front/rear
1973 Mach-1: 351c 4V, C-6, 3.73:1 gears and a long "To Do" list..
I can't seem to find it, but someone here had an aftermarket ram air good on their car. It looked stick but it was about 2 1/2+ inches taller. I am looking at an aftermarket intake (EFI) and would like a few extra inches for safe measure. Does anyone know who makes it/them? Thank you...

Mike

I can't seem to find it, but someone here had an aftermarket ram air good on their car. It looked stick but it was about 2 1/2+ inches taller. I am looking at an aftermarket intake (EFI) and would like a few extra inches for safe measure. Does anyone know who makes it/them? Thank you...

Mike
I got my standard ram air hood from US Body Source way probably 12 years ago. I'll get some pictures of it for you tonight. http://www.usbodysource.com/

Mike
I got my standard ram air hood from US Body Source way probably 12 years ago. I'll get some pictures of it for you tonight. http://www.usbodysource.com/
As going to post that.....the dominator hood.

Used by dark horse racing.

Check with Scott (Qcode351mach). He bought a repop hood that fit great IIRC. It was either a comment in one of his build videos or as a post on the forum.

Check with Scott (Qcode351mach). He bought a repop hood that fit great IIRC. It was either a comment in one of his build videos or as a post on the forum.
Got my set up from Dallas Mustang. Talk to Chris. Fit like a glove. No problems.

Back