San Diego

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife and I are going to be in San Diego on vacation from Sunday 9-20th to Friday 9-25th. If anyone wants to meet up let us know. Email is [email protected]

Tim
Tim,

Too bad you're not staying for the following weekend. There is a nice show, mustangs by the bay, that the local club puts on. Where in SD are you staying?

jim

Wife and I are going to be in San Diego on vacation from Sunday 9-20th to Friday 9-25th. If anyone wants to meet up let us know. Email is [email protected]

Tim
Tim,

Too bad you're not staying for the following weekend. There is a nice show, mustangs by the bay, that the local club puts on. Where in SD are you staying?

jim
If the show is Saturday I might be able to move some things around and stay an extra day. I would love to see the show.

Tim

Tim
Tim,

jim
If the show is Saturday I might be able to move some things around and stay an extra day. I would love to see the show.

Tim
sorry I meant the 4th of oct. Where in SD are you staying

Jim we are staying in Escondido. I googled the car show it's looks to be amazing but, I cannot stay that long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike and I can meet you as we are in that area. There is cruzin grand in escondido on Friday night that.s nice. Ill let mike chime in and anyone else that can head up.

Hi Tim. I live in Escondido and would be more than happy to do a meet greet. where are you staying in town? To bad your leaving Friday. Escondido has good cruise night on Grand avenue on Friday nights. I am available any time after 4pm during the week. I will PM you my cell.

Mike.

Tim,

So your north of Mikes. Unless you think you might get over to the coast(Çarlsbad) I think a meet In Escondido is the best location.

Just let me know when you're thinking.

jim

Mike, enjoyed the visit today. Your car is coming together quite nicely, it's gonna be a car when your done. We are going to try and make the cruise night Friday.

Today Tim and his wife Cathy stopped by the house for a meet and greet. It's was a blistering 100 plus this afternoon but that didn't stop Tim and I from talking about 7173 Mustangs. It was a pleasure to meet this nice couple from Texas.

Tim let me know if you can make crisin grand Friday.

Mike

Mike, enjoyed the visit today. Your car is coming together quite nicely, it's gonna be a car when your done. We are going to try and make the cruise night Friday.
Thanks Tim. Cool deal give me a call Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just re-read what I wrote , sorry should have read your gonna have ( a really nice car). Your taking your time and it is showing in the quality. We are making plans for cruise night, we saw some nice rides driving around today, so now we are pumped up. I also send Jim a text message about meeting up but, have not heard back yet.

Tim

My wife and I meet up with Jim and his family for a fantastic dinner on the coast, then carried own for hours talking cars at his home and checking out his nice 73 convertable. What a great guy and lovely family not to mention a soon to be sweet cruiser. Can't wait to see it completed.

Tim

My wife and I meet up with Jim and his family for a fantastic dinner on the coast, then carried own for hours talking cars at his home and checking out his nice 73 convertible. What a great guy and lovely family not to mention a soon to be sweet cruiser. Can't wait to see it completed.

Tim

Same here Tim. Glad you made the trip out and hope you have a great rest of your stay!

jim

Back