HAD A FIRST IN 61 YEARS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 (M CODE) MACH 1 NOW BBF
HAD A FIRST TODAY.. GENTLEMAN CAME TO MY LITTLE SHOP AND WANTED ME TO DO SOME WORK ON HIS EDSEL, JUST LOOKED AT HIM FOR A MINUTE TO TAKE IN HIS REQUEST. I'VE SEEN THEM AND REMEMBER THEM, BUT NEVER BEEN ASK TO WORK ON ONE. I GUESS NOW I HAVE SEEN IT ALL.

HAD A FIRST TODAY.. GENTLEMAN CAME TO MY LITTLE SHOP AND WANTED ME TO DO SOME WORK ON HIS EDSEL, JUST LOOKED AT HIM FOR A MINUTE TO TAKE IN HIS REQUEST. I'VE SEEN THEM AND REMEMBER THEM, BUT NEVER BEEN ASK TO WORK ON ONE. I GUESS NOW I HAVE SEEN IT ALL.
Cool, I've seen one here in town. Motor or body work? They were vintage late 50's?

My Dad had an Edsel Villager wagon when I was a kid. I loved riding in the back seat in warm weather and having the rear window flipped up. My older brother had started driving when we had that car and said it was very fast, but we were used to 6 cylinder Chevys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope when it leaves your shop you will have added your own little personal touch to it.

edselstang2.jpg

I hope when it leaves your shop you will have added your own little personal touch to it.

edselstang2.jpg
You have quite the knack for the photo shop! I think I prefer the Challenger look though!
Way too funny!!!:goodone:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the photo shop! I actually owned a 1958 Edsel Ranger, for a very short time. Chuck

Back