Introduction

Scram mustang

Hi Everyone,

My name is Paul, I have a 71 mustang Mach I. Engine is a 351 4v with a 4 speed. The car is a original M code and 4 speed car. I have had for over 20 years. It looks pretty sad now because it could use a restoration, but the car is in good mechanical condition and is licensed. I love driving it around just to hear the engine run and shift the 4 speed transmission.

I keep getting on 7173 mustangs.com and would never register because I don't get on the computer very much and am very busy. But today I got on and found a lot of interesting talk on the forums, so I think I will try to participate a little better then just getting on a a guest. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and to see what is on the forums.

Welcome from CA!

We love photos here post a few when you can.

Paul

73 Grande

351C 2v

Now 4v Carb/Cam/headers/T5

Gasoline is for washing parts.

Alcohol is for drinking.

Nitomethane is for racing!

Work in Progress photos here:

Last Update: 4/23/16

http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/therocket366/library/?sort=3&page=1

Welcome Paul! I am glad you decided to join. We all have something to share and something to learn. I think it is awesome you have owned your car for so long.

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

Hello from Mississippi. Be sure to put a pin in the member map under "Fun Stuff". When you get time be sure to let us know more about that M code 4sp. Welcome to your new Mustang home!

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Great to hear another is on the rode. I bet your glad you held onto it for 20 years.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Welcome from TriCities WA.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Welcome from Iowa. Post some pics when you have time.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Hi Everyone,

My name is Paul, I have a 71 mustang Mach I. Engine is a 351 4v with a 4 speed. The car is a original M code and 4 speed car. I have had for over 20 years. It looks pretty sad now because it could use a restoration, but the car is in good mechanical condition and is licensed. I love driving it around just to hear the engine run and shift the 4 speed transmission.

I keep getting on 7173 mustangs.com and would never register because I don't get on the computer very much and am very busy. But today I got on and found a lot of interesting talk on the forums, so I think I will try to participate a little better then just getting on a a guest. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and to see what is on the forums.

Welcome to the forum Paul from Detroit. Look forward to seeing some pics!

Nigel B

1972 Mach 1 Cobra Jet 4 speed

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

From Nashville, Tennessee, I send you greetings and salutations. Now post a picture, we are all curious.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!