Introduction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
Hi one and all. My name is Geoff and I live in SW Ontario Canada. My user name is "stanglover" because I am!! I'm in my late sixties, married and retired, no time for myself or car it seems.

I fell in love with 71-73's way back in 1972 when I lived in Birmingham, England. I saw my very first "big Stang" on the main street, downtown. I'll never forget it. It was Grabber Lime, Black interior, stripes and spoilers............ freakin awesome!! I told my buddy "some day I'm going to own one of those" "Yeah right" was the reply. I had no idea that in less than 8 months, I would move to SW Ontario. I bought my first Fastback in '74, a 302 auto. Not the Lime green one, but it was a Mustang! Since then I have owned 3 more Mach 1's. My current Mach 1, a 1971 "M" code 351C, 4 barrel,4 speed was purchased in LA California in 2008. It was in amazing condition, but did need some TLC. I planned on building 'that' car, but when I got into the history off it. I was obvious that it needed to remain closer to original, albeit with some upgrades and dress up. As all these cars are, it is a work in progress, always needs something done, fixed or cleaned. I just upgraded the suspension, stock, but beefier. Love driving it, but our summers are waaaay toooo short!! Soon be time to put it away for winter, but still dreaming of that illusive Grabber Lime 429 J code.......... well I'd settle for another M code though.

Stanglover.[/size][/font]

Back