• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 convertible parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71steed

Reaction score
My Car
66 GT coupe
67 GTA convertible
69 Fastback, Boss 429 clone
69 GT coupe
71 Sports coupe
71 Mach 1
73 Mach 1
I picked up the free 73 convertible from 3514boltstang. I will be cutting it up in the next week or so. Good parts up for sale. C pillars, good cowl, booster with valve, rear axles, wiper arms. I also have good doors and fenders, a nice NASA hood, aluminum slots and lots of misc parts. Send me your needs. PM's and emails are preferred. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the brake booster and aluminum slots. Pics?

Curtis

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

remember, I need everything from the door jams back to make the trailer.

I will call you this afternoon.
Another version of this type trailer I use to see years ago was to cut right through the center of the rear axle and take two and put them back to back so you had two trunk lids. Could not see what is in the front of this one. They are neat and gives place to put stuff if traveling.

David

remember, I need everything from the door jams back to make the trailer.

I will call you this afternoon.
When you do the trailer you can use one of the Torflex axles to save weight or you can take the spindles off a 1949 - 1953 ford car. They

unbolt with four bolts. You press the brake drum off the hub and you have a bolt pattern same as the mustang. Bearings and seals are standard sizes and easy to get. Make a 2" box tube solid axle and mount some flipper springs from Northern Hydraulics. I have a trailer I built to haul meat and gear in when we hunted out west. It make 8 trips across the country and two into Canada above the artic circle with no problems. You can shim the spindles to set the angles so it tracks true and does not wander.

Now you got me thinking about the parts cars I have, lol. Not another project.

David

Curtis

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Forget to take pictures today. I will get you pictures tomorrow.

DSCN1294[1].JPGSANY0045 (2).JPG

Curtis

Back