Sumter SC then Myrtle Beach Sc

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Roy! When you're in Sumter, if you happen to go by C&C Cycle Service (near the West Gate of Shaw AFB - out in the boonies), my BIL Chris Tallent and his pal Curly run the place. Best place in town to get your bike fixed or serviced if you need it. It's a hole-in-the-wall place, but worth a look if you have the time.

Have a fun trip and a good time!

hopefully with the new CVO Limited I will not need a mechanic

Hey Roy! When you're in Sumter, if you happen to go by C&C Cycle Service (near the West Gate of Shaw AFB - out in the boonies), my BIL Chris Tallent and his pal Curly run the place. Best place in town to get your bike fixed or serviced if you need it. It's a hole-in-the-wall place, but worth a look if you have the time.

Have a fun trip and a good time!
cvo.jpg

Nice Ride! But - it's a Harley, after all... it could still develop a squeak, rattle, or leak before you get there. :whistling: ;)

Have a safe trip and enjoy! ::thumb::

Hi LA members,

I've just arrived in town for a few days. My 2 kids are here on a school band tour and I'm tagging along. Is there anyone local who is free to swing past the hotel tomorrow Monday. Ive got afew things I'd like to get from California Mustang parts while im in town. It would be great to have a local show me their car and discuss lots of mustang issues.

I've just spent 4 days in Seattle driving around in a 2015 Mustang ragtop. Nice car. Too bad i couldn't bring that to LA

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

Back