Thin Lizzy's Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

just got my Marti report and it's great to read. My cars looks to be in original condition, other than the repaint. It also confirms the car came with the Décor Group, white vinyl interior and central console, which is good to know.

It was a New York car for a few months in 1972 and then came over to the UK.

Hi All,

just got my Marti report and it's great to read. My cars looks to be in original condition, other than the repaint. It also confirms the car came with the Décor Group, white vinyl interior and central console, which is good to know.

It was a New York car for a few months in 1972 and then came over to the UK.
Usually we sing "i'm an english man in New York" but here you proove the opposite :)

Nice beautifull car you have.

Are you going back to red? I know you were looking for some parts for the front end. The headlight buckets I have are not too good if you really need them I can go look for you.

For all of you guys that know the numbers. I see the power disc brakes as an option on his Marti. My 73 I think came standard with PDB is that true? I know they do not show up on the Marti as an option but are there on the two verts I have.

David

I noticed your car was a fleet order. Do you know anything on that subject?
Fleet order, didn't notice, that. So it was bought by a company then?

Are you going back to red? I know you were looking for some parts for the front end. The headlight buckets I have are not too good if you really need them I can go look for you.
I'm keeping it Ford True Blue, so it'll be nearly original! Thank for the offer of the headlight buckets. I might be able to fix mine up.

For all of you guys that know the numbers. I see the power disc brakes as an option on his Marti. My 73 I think came standard with PDB is that true? I know they do not show up on the Marti as an option but are there on the two verts I have.

David
Nice Marti report and original car...

David...the 73's ordered with the 351 4V required power disk brakes at an additional cost. They are listed on my Marti and believe should be listed on yours as they were not standard.

Back