1 of 165 - 72 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
I have attached one of the 1984 pictures when I bought it. Car is currently undergoing a complete Concourse Driven restoration with all factory markings I can locate and duplicate.

Graverobbers 015.jpg

Very cool I bought my first NEW Mustang (96 GT deep violet purple 5-speed all options the vin was 100661 very low 1st or 2nd day with new modular 4.6) from that same address it was and still is Westland Ford when I bought my car, but they have moved to a new building about half a block south. It is at 3450 Wall Ave. now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought a 72 with a VIN very close to your number. I bet they were made on the same day. I'll post a Marti Report on it once I order it. Mine's also an H code car btw.

I just bought a 72 with a VIN very close to your number. I bet they were made on the same day. I'll post a Marti Report on it once I order it. Mine's also an H code car btw.
Did you get another one?????
Friday I bought two! A 72 & a 73. :) See my "New to Mach 1" thread for more details...and maybe tonight I'll get to up load some pics.

Cool to see we are about 2600 vin numbers off from each other. I think this represents all vins between ours for both the mustang and the cougars. Anyone know what comprises the unit portion of the vin number? Is it all ford models or just those produced in that plant? In looking at your report it indicates a Q coded 351 4V, was the engine lost over the years?

i am 2,039 before you. cool!!!!!!

I think I am going to order a report on my vert

Back