Tacoma, Washington - Oct 5 or 6, 2015

Don65Stang

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could possibly meet up on the 6th. I am at the Seahawks/Lions game on Monday night.

It is inexcusable for scientists to torture animals; let them make their experiments on journalists and politicians.

Henrik Ibsen

The 6th works for me...the more the merrier. The Ram Restaurant & Brewery and Mcnamara's Pub and Eatery both sound like they'd be good. You local guys pick the spot. Anytime between 5:00 and 7:00 pm would be fine.

Let's nail down the details in this thread and share our phone numbers via PM.

spacer.png

The 6th works for me...the more the merrier. The Ram Restaurant & Brewery and Mcnamara's Pub and Eatery both sound like they'd be good. You local guys pick the spot. Anytime between 5:00 and 7:00 pm would be fine.

Let's nail down the details in this thread and share our phone numbers via PM.

Notice Don picked the places with "Brewery" and "Pub" in their names!

Both are fine choices, the 6th works for me. Mcnamara's Pub is normally the busiest due to it's location next to the base; last time we were there we had to wait along while for seats at dinner time, I'd suggest the Ram unless waiting is no issue.

Jim

M code 71 Mach 1, 351 4V Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Trans, 3.5 rear

OK, the Ram in Lacey. You gonna be able to make that Ernie?

Depends on the time we meet up? Lacey is one heck of a drive from my work about 70 miles or so. Then a 100 miles home.

Set up whatever works for you guys and I will see if I can make something work.

It is inexcusable for scientists to torture animals; let them make their experiments on journalists and politicians.

Henrik Ibsen

I think last year we talked about going to 13 coins in SeaTac.

That's a good half way point mileage wise, us three could meet up in Dupont and commute in one car to use the HV lane. It's still a heck of a long drive for Ernie since he'll have to go through Seattle's traffic both ways. His 50 mile return trip from SeaTac could easily turn into 2 hours.

Jim

Just to be clear. 13 coins in Sea Tac?

Just to let you guys know I just found out I have kidney stones again. I had them 5 years ago and it put me in the hospital and took me 2 weeks to get through it. Hopefully it won't this time but I just wanted to let you guys know in case it does.

Henrik Ibsen

Yes. However, if you can't make it, I'd prefer not to drive that far north for dinner.

Sorry about your stones, man.

Ernie, sorry to hear about the kidney stones, it's a hell of a drive for you through that traffic so if you decide not to tackle it with your medical issues; no big deal, just give us a heads up and we'll skip the drive to SeaTac and have a beer for you at the Ram in Lacey.

Jim

Jim

I think it would be best for me to sit this one out. If it wasn't for the stones I would be there. They are unpredictable and I always have a hard time with them.

I don't want you guys to go to all the trouble to drive to Sea Tac and then I have an attack and can't be there. I will meet up with you guys next time.

Henrik Ibsen

Sorry about your troubles Ernie. Thanks for letting us know. Next time. :)

So, Don and Jim, what time do you want to meet at the Ram in Lacey? Or would you just like me to pick you up?

1973 Mach 1 Q code 351 4V, 9A paint, standard interior, 3.50 rear, C6 trans.

Sorry about your troubles Ernie. Thanks for letting us know. Next time. :)

So, Don and Jim, what time do you want to meet at the Ram in Lacey? Or would you just like me to pick you up?

Same here Ernie, hope you get over it soon, it was great seeing you at the car show, we'll have a beer for you.

Pat, I say we just all meet there at a time that works for Don, by the time you came by my house to pick me up you could be almost there. Don for your GPS, the address is 8100 Freedom Ln NE, Lacey WA 98516.

Jim