Tacoma, Washington - Oct 5 or 6, 2015

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JBLM and staying in DuPont. I'll have a car and can drive to wherever.

Jim said his schedule is open on those days.

The 6th works for me...the more the merrier. The Ram Restaurant & Brewery and Mcnamara's Pub and Eatery both sound like they'd be good. You local guys pick the spot. Anytime between 5:00 and 7:00 pm would be fine.

Let's nail down the details in this thread and share our phone numbers via PM.

The 6th works for me...the more the merrier. The Ram Restaurant & Brewery and Mcnamara's Pub and Eatery both sound like they'd be good. You local guys pick the spot. Anytime between 5:00 and 7:00 pm would be fine.

Let's nail down the details in this thread and share our phone numbers via PM.

Notice Don picked the places with "Brewery" and "Pub" in their names!

Both are fine choices, the 6th works for me. Mcnamara's Pub is normally the busiest due to it's location next to the base; last time we were there we had to wait along while for seats at dinner time, I'd suggest the Ram unless waiting is no issue.

OK, the Ram in Lacey. You gonna be able to make that Ernie?
Depends on the time we meet up? Lacey is one heck of a drive from my work about 70 miles or so. Then a 100 miles home.

Set up whatever works for you guys and I will see if I can make something work.

I think last year we talked about going to 13 coins in SeaTac.
That's a good half way point mileage wise, us three could meet up in Dupont and commute in one car to use the HV lane. It's still a heck of a long drive for Ernie since he'll have to go through Seattle's traffic both ways. His 50 mile return trip from SeaTac could easily turn into 2 hours.

OK, sure. I could drive as well but I can't run blue lights to get us through traffic like Pat can in his crown vic.

Just to be clear. 13 coins in Sea Tac?

Just to let you guys know I just found out I have kidney stones again. I had them 5 years ago and it put me in the hospital and took me 2 weeks to get through it. Hopefully it won't this time but I just wanted to let you guys know in case it does.

Back