Hello...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1F03H
1F05M
2F05H
I've been harvesting information from 7173 for some time now. Recently picked up a matching numbers 71 Vert 351C-2V and have started the 'Resto-Mod'. My Amex has been getting a severe hammering thanks to RPD, Macs and CJP with boxes of goodies arriving daily.

Anyway, I hope I can give something back to this excellent forum and valuable resource for my favourite Mustang era; 1971 to 1973!

Cheers...

...Mickus

IMG_5327.JPG

(I anticipate a few late nights!)

Welcome from W. TN. Glad you came into the light. Looks like you have a good start already. Once the credit card starts smoking put it in a glass of cold water for two hours and it is good to go again. Now when the bill comes in the mail fill the glass with your favorite adult beverage.

:welcome2:

I've been harvesting information from 7173 for some time now. Recently picked up a matching numbers 71 Vert 351C-2V and have started the 'Resto-Mod'. My Amex has been getting a severe hammering thanks to RPD, Macs and CJP with boxes of goodies arriving daily.

Anyway, I hope I can give something back to this excellent forum and valuable resource for my favourite Mustang era; 1971 to 1973!

Cheers...

...Mickus

(I anticipate a few late nights!)
sounds familiar-mine after some years of 03-9 bouncing around w/bad mechanics and buying wrong parts, got a garage full, let me know what you are lacking and may have, lot cheaper than the parts co.'s but may be worth becoming mbr of MCA, their magazine as well Hemmings Motor News for parts. got a lot of photos on my album for ref of my nightmares.

Back