7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
I have a Grabber Lime Boss 351. The added bonus is it has a Gear Vendor overdrive for added drive-ability.
Hi. I am a proud owner of a Grabber Lime Boss. This is a Mustang I have wanted all of my life and it feels good to finally have one. The cool thing about this car is the previous owner installed a Gear Vendor overdrive, so with the push of a button it drops revs and makes for a more relaxed drive.

Hi. I am a proud owner of a Grabber Lime Boss. This is a Mustang I have wanted all of my life and it feels good to finally have one. The cool thing about this car is the previous owner installed a Gear Vendor overdrive, so with the push of a button it drops revs and makes for a more relaxed drive.
the gear vendors really makes it an all around ride. though mine over the years has not been able to get out of the stand still kind of ride, next year will be the make or break out of that class however convertibles w/out roll bars just not the same for the competition class. welcome from Latrobe, pa

Here is one from the local car show. It has the poly-glass tires and wheel covers but i am thinking of swapping out for Magnum 500 and radials which I also have.

Dundee car show (Medium).jpg

I really think your car is beautiful. Welcome to the site.

After many years I also installed a GV and it makes a world of difference. I don't normally 'split' first gear but often split second. Mess around with it and have fun!

Back