intro

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerhunter83

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1
Hey guys what's up? Not really new to the site had an account efore but couldn't remember my user name or password. But I am from muncie indiana I have a 73 mach 1 that I've had for about 15 years. I just recently pulled the motor to find out its a 351 modified 400. I am currently sanding down and cleaning the engine compartment and all the bits and pieces. Just gonna take my time and do it right. I post pics soon. If administration could possibly maybe contact me if they could get my old info back that would be cool to

Welcome back. I am sure an admin will chime in and help you with your old acct. If you didn't make many posts might be easier to just start new with this one.

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Are you planning on finding a more correct engine or are you wanting to run the one in it now?

Post the first 5 digits of the Vin and we can tell you (in case you don't already know) what motor came in your car originally.

Ray

Thanks boss1ray just used the coder here on the forum it's supposed to have a 351-2v ram air. I would like to find this motor for a really good price even if it was just the block and heads

Welcome, I get into Muncie a couple times a month for work. Welcome back. I am north west of Ft Wayne in Albion / Noble County

Back