• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971-73 mustang convertible parts for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passenger fender? I saw that car for sale but passed on it

Can you give me a price for the tach cluster?

Sent from my BLU STUDIO X using Tapatalk

I'd like to post my interest in the windshield trim, even if it's scratched, unless dinged too bad. Also the interior part that goes on top of the windshield in between the A-pillars.

Thanks!

Just picked up a 1971 convertible to part.black interior,buckets rear seat,full console with clock,1971 round seat belt light,convenience group package,tach cluster,etc.let me know what parts you need.

You and others with similar cars might consider posting the VIN of these parted out car(s) in the registry on this site. It might be important later as the VIN swaps (unfortunately) get more common...

Thanks,

Ray

I'd like to post my interest in the windshield trim, even if it's scratched, unless dinged too bad. Also the interior part that goes on top of the windshield in between the A-pillars.

Thanks!
ok,I know one side has a ding but i think the rest is nice,60.00 plus shipping.middle tri piece has a lot of surface rust,that piece you can have for free.send your email if you want pics,thanks

Thanks!
If these parts don't work out for you, I have some from my restoration that I won't be using.

In need of the right inner panel. The ashtray would be nice also.

Pic and price please.

How is the a-pillar trim? I'm doing my cars heater core at the moment and it all cracked to heck as soon as I dropped the dash.

Just picked up a 1971 convertible to part.black interior,buckets rear seat,full console with clock,1971 round seat belt light,convenience group package,tach cluster,etc.let me know what parts you need.

Hello, What condition is the seat belt light? Have any pics?

Thanks, Keven

1971 round seat belt light is SOLD...to me LOL

I also need the hardware for the convertible top boot moldings, thanks!

I did not find 1971 seat belt light under throttle70 on ebay, can you take it off ebay and sell it to me please if it's still available?

Hi,

I am interested in the seat belts if you have them, and if so, how much?

Thanks

Staci

Back