1971-73 mustang convertible parts for sale

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to post my interest in the windshield trim, even if it's scratched, unless dinged too bad. Also the interior part that goes on top of the windshield in between the A-pillars.

Thanks!

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Just picked up a 1971 convertible to part.black interior,buckets rear seat,full console with clock,1971 round seat belt light,convenience group package,tach cluster,etc.let me know what parts you need.

You and others with similar cars might consider posting the VIN of these parted out car(s) in the registry on this site. It might be important later as the VIN swaps (unfortunately) get more common...

Thanks,

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

I'd like to post my interest in the windshield trim, even if it's scratched, unless dinged too bad. Also the interior part that goes on top of the windshield in between the A-pillars.

Thanks!

ok,I know one side has a ding but i think the rest is nice,60.00 plus shipping.middle tri piece has a lot of surface rust,that piece you can have for free.send your email if you want pics,thanks

Thanks!

If these parts don't work out for you, I have some from my restoration that I won't be using.

---

Mike

How is the a-pillar trim? I'm doing my cars heater core at the moment and it all cracked to heck as soon as I dropped the dash.

Mike

Black 1985 GT

Yellow 1973 Mustang Mach 1

Black 2012 5.0 GT, 6-speed, Brembo brakes, 3.73's

Wimbledon White 1966 F-100 Shortbed Styleside, 390ci, Tremec 3550, FiTech EFI

In need of the right inner panel. The ashtray would be nice also.

Pic and price please.

The interior panels have speaker holes from someone previous and they don't have ashtrays.i have a rear from a 73 with power window hole and ashtray.not cut.

• 1 month later...

Just picked up a 1971 convertible to part.black interior,buckets rear seat,full console with clock,1971 round seat belt light,convenience group package,tach cluster,etc.let me know what parts you need.

Hello, What condition is the seat belt light? Have any pics?

Thanks, Keven

Hi,

my father would be interested in the full console with clock - condition and clock working? Pictures would be nice... ::thumb::

Thank you!

Tim

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly :runninpony:

• 1 year later...

1971 round seat belt light is SOLD...to me LOL

I also need the hardware for the convertible top boot moldings, thanks!

71-73 Mustangs never die, they just go faster!

I did not find 1971 seat belt light under throttle70 on ebay, can you take it off ebay and sell it to me please if it's still available?

71-73 Mustangs never die, they just go faster!

Hi,

I am interested in the seat belts if you have them, and if so, how much?

Thanks

Staci

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Need a center console gauge cluster or just the Alternator gauge specifically.

1973 H Code Convertible - Medium Copper Metallic - June 8, 1973, Built Ford Marketing Sales Vehicle

DSC_0266xsm.jpg

satellite.png Proud Space Junk Award Winner!

• 4 weeks later...