7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1bad71

Reaction score
My Car
71 coupe Thunder Jet 429,Wieand tunnel ram with dual 650 Holleys, MSD ignition, 270/280 split duration cam, C6 auto with 391 drag pack rear end.
Hello, Not new to Mustangs (by a long shot) New to this site. I have several Mustangs but was looking around for a 71-73 site. Mine is not a generic stang. It is a 71 with a thunder jet 429, 11.7 to 1 compression weiand tunnel ram with 2 650 holleys. 270/280 cam Mallory centrifugal advance distributor with MSD ignition control with 3 inch exhaust, a heavy C6 transmission hooked to a 391 drag pack rear end.
spacer.png

Cant seem to post pictures. Every site is different. lollerz

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the welcome. I am glad to find a 71-73 Mustang site. These often over looked cars are very cool. I have owned a 71 C code (429 CJR) as well as a 72 Mach and my 71 I have now. As soon as some schools me on this sites picture posting I will post pictures. Looking forward to being part of this site.

thanks

Don

We also at this time have a 70 coupe (restoration in progress) a 70 convert. needing everything and a 01 convert.

Thanks rocket I will give it a try.

OK here I go. Pictures of my ride.

2u6kbrd.jpg

11gm3oz.jpg

mc5fa1.jpg

And yes it is a working 8 track!::thumb::

That is the S I'm talkin about! Nice car brother!!

Love to see a video of the car running just to hear it!!!

Brings back great memories of my drag racing days.. well done SIR.

Paul
Thank you! I built it for racing even had slicks on it once. But changed my mind now because my wife fell in love with it. We are making a pro-street out of it now. I will up date pictures as it changes daily. It now has a front spoiler, a wood 3 spoke steering wheel, and deluxe door panels just as of this weekend. Still have a ton of plans for it.

Welcome from TriCities WA. Cool car!!!
Thank you love your picture with the sunset. Great to be here great site.

thanks

Don

Man sounds like a Bad A ride!

What I do;

Tiny Pic search

Then upload now button

then copy/paste link into text area
What color is your ride I like it. It is a color you don't see often. Fits the body style!

Well I thank you one and all for the warm welcomes here. I have been a member here for less than 24 hours and I dare say it is the friendliest site I have been on! I have a mopar fetish as well (please forgive me) but ford has been in my blood much longer. This is a great site with great people. I look forward to being a prominent member here.

Back